Licensed Home Inspectors in NH & MA
Licensed Construction Supervisors & Builders
Licensed & Certified Heating System Technicians
Licensed Real Estate Agents
College Educated Inspectors
Licensed Refrigerant & Recovery Technicians
Hud 203-K Consultants
Licensed Instructors for Banks and Real Estate Programs
Certified Home Inspection Instructors
Licensed Real Estate Instructors
Members of NEARST
Um Inspector Fala Portuguese
Certified home improvement contractors
Certified lead safe renovators
FHA - VA termite and wood boring insect inspectors
Certified contractor instructors
Licensed EPA-DOS RRP instructors
NH information: Late on Friday 3-27-2020 The Governor of NH stated:
Real Estate Transactions/ Agents/Brokers
• Meetings between brokers/agents and clients (or prospective clients) cannot take place at a real estate brokerages' physical offices but may take place with social distancing or remotely by phone, video or other electronic means.
• Showings of homes or other properties may take place by appointment and with appropriate social distancing measures.
• Real estate closings can continue, either through remote means or with social distancing for any in-person transactions.
• Property inspections and appraisals may continue with appropriate social distancing.
• Open houses are not permitted.
MA information: Earlier today (3-31-2020), Governor Baker made two important announcements concerning real estate:
Real Estate as an Essential Business
The essential business list has been updated and now includes residential and commercial real estate. This means that in addition to continuing regular practice within current health and safety guidelines, Realtors® may open their brick and mortar offices on April 1 to workers, clients, and the general public. MAR urges members to exercise extreme caution in doing so and to continue practicing remotely as much as possible. Please note that just because you CAN open your business office on April 1, does not mean that you HAVE to open and you CAN remain practicing remotely.
The revised business list also permits the opening of brick-and-mortar offices for real estate support services including those providing title searches, notarization, and recording services.
Due to the Corona Virus at this time we are asking that only the Real Estate Agents and Buyers be present at the home inspection.